The Rhoda Wilson Show and Children designer, Isossy Children lightens up the Women for Africa Awards 2013 edition. One by sponsoring an award category while the other will present an exclusive children’s fashion show.
To celebrate and encourage African women, the Rhoda Wilson Show will be sponsoring the category, Inspirational Woman of the Year at the 2nd edition of the “Women4Africa” awards.
“We have to support one another no matter how little or how big our own problems are. Thus I am delighted to be supporting Women4Africa and their great cause,” Rhoda Wilson commented on her organisations decision to sponsor the event.
Isossy Children will be hosting an exclusive children’s fashion show for guests at the Women for Africa Awards in May 2013.
Isossy Children was founded by Amanda Rabor in 2010. She designs all the pieces and is part of the complete design process which has been very important as it’s a reflection of her creativity and growth. She uses plenty of African Ankara designs from West Africa as well as batiks from Thailand and India. She has been shortlisted in the “Fashion Designer of The Year” Category at this year’s Women4Africa Awards.
“It keeps our style unique and fresh. We want you to visit the website frequently with the knowledge that our styles and colours will change offering parents new ranges for all occasions”, says Amanda.
The ‘Women for Africa Awards UK’ honours and rewards a number of women of the African Diaspora as well as those from African countries. The 2013 edition will take place on Saturday, May 18 at the Kensington Town Hall in Central London.
- Fashion Designer of the Year
- Motivational Speaker of the Year
- Media Professional of the Year
- Educator of the Year
- Author of the Year
- Blogger of the Year
- UK Social Humanitarian of the Year
- Outstanding Mother/Grandmother of the Year
- Role Model of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Career Woman of the Year
- Makeup Artist of the Year
- Business Woman of the Year
- Inspirational Woman of the Year: Sponsored by The Rhoda Wilson Show
- International Humanitarian of the Year
- International African Woman of the Year
- Recognition for Outstanding Achievements