At least, 153 people have been confirmed killed in the Paris shooting and bombing attack. According to the French officials, 7 out of the 8 dead suicide bombers blew themselves up. A total of six locations across Paris were attacked.
According to an eyewitness who described the horror they were put through at a Paris concert, the men who committed the terrorist acts covered their face with masks. He also said they carried AK-47s and shot for about 10-15 minutes. Causing panic and a bloodbath.
A total of six locations across Paris were attacked. A breakdown of the 153 people killed is as follows.
- 112 people were killed at Le Bataclan theatre.
- 14 were killed at Le Petit Cambodge, a Cambodian restaurant on rue Bichat 14.
- 19 people were killed at La Belle Equipe, rue de Charonne.
- 4 were killed at Avenue de la Republic
- 4 were also killed at Stade de France, Saint-Denis.
- The number of casualties on Rue Fontaine au Roi is unknown.
A CNN producer and witness described the scene as “war zone”. He also said the hostages were disoriented, horrified, and holding their hands as they were evacuated.
No responsibility claimed yet for the attack on the French capital.